Investment in various types of real estate
Share This Post
Houses, townhouses, townhouses, and apartments and apartments Used for living
- Easier to sell when the market is good.
- Housing is a must for everyone.
- A bad economy can damage
As the name says, dividing the land into small lots that can be sold separately or developed into commercial buildings. And able to sell with high returns
- High return on investment: As investors buy at wholesale prices (Cheaper) after the construction, the yield is higher than the price per square meter
- Benefit from value addition: The gap between land acquisition and land sale that developed into a project Will make you absolutely profitable
Market fluctuations and government regulations can affect the cost and duration of the project.
High rise buildings have been developed to generate profits from rental income. And profit from investment Mostly located in the city near to the residence (office building Department store)
- Suitable projects for increasing profits per square meter for generating profits and increasing long-term capital
- Turnover rate is moderate but vacancy rate is low due to risk diversification
- The competition is low and does not affect your stable income due to investing with a lot of money.
- Administrative expenses are involved and increase with time, such as Maintenance fees for many lease agreements added
- The initial investment that requires a lot of money because the construction period is important.
Factory built for production Or the warehouse is under an industrial area
- Income from factories for a long term because tenants have to rent for a long time
- The outer land is cheaper and the construction cost is lower.
- Find the right customers to match the needs of the project.
Contact news from us at
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Get updates and learn from the best
More To Explore
The coronavirus has hit the real estate industry hard and is expected to go worse before it gets any better. Every sector and market will
Share This Post Share on facebook Share on linkedin Share on twitter Share on email Question .. You try to think that If today you